This (Low Carb Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole) is full of cheesy, creamy, and rich in flavor consisting of alfredo, chicken, mozzarella cheese, and serve with your favorite veggies. It is the perfect dinner for you & your family.
The flavor of Alfredo sauce is fully packed into the chicken casserole and top with mozzarella cheese. In this recipe, all ingredients are flavorful and straightforward. It is a healthy recipe and easy to make. No doubt, all ingredients are simple and easy to buy at any place.
Looking For More (Low Carb Keto) Recipes You’ll Want To Try
- Homemade Mexican Cauliflower Rice Easy Recipe
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Easy Recipe
- Low Carb Chicken Fajita Casserole
What Type Of Chicken To Use In This Recipe?
In this recipe, I am using raw cubed chicken breast and cook them in the pan. You can also use shredded chicken. Remove the skin and bone of the chicken breast.
You will need ingredients:
Different varieties of ingredients are used in this dish, and you can add some extra ingredients to increase the flavor of the dish. Here some fresh and healthy ingredients used in this dish.
Chicken breast – Cubed, Boneless, Skinless
Mushrooms – Cut them into slices
Mozzarella cheese – Top with mozzarella cheese
Spinach – Chop the spinach
Seasoning – Add pepper and salt according to your taste
Parsley – Top with fresh parsley at the end of cooking or before serving
How To Make Easy Low Carb Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole
Prepare The Chicken Breast: Cut the chicken into cubes or bite-sized pieces. Trim the bone and skin on the chicken breast.
- Add olive oil to the frying pan
- Add chicken breast Into the frying pan
- Now, Stir well
- Fry the chicken breast
- Fry until they get brown and no longer pink. Keep it aside
Prepare The Sauce: Take a pan: Add the butter in the pan until melted
- Add spinach, mushrooms, and minced garlic to the pan and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until tender
- Add the seasoning, Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Pepper, and salt
- Boil the sauce for 5 to 6 minutes until the sauce has been thickened
- Now, Prepare a mozzarella cheese
- Add the sauce over the chicken breast. Top with mozzarella cheese
Prepare the oven: Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F and spray the dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken breast into the baking dish.
- Bake it for 15 to 20 minutes
To serve: Garnish your dish with fresh cilantro and parsley and serve in your beloved family
What to serve with Low carb keto chicken alfredo casserole?
You can serve low carb keto chicken alfredo casserole with your favorite veggie curry, Mom’s mashed potatoes salad, sauces. You can add your favorite ingredients to this recipe as you desire.
Can I double the Low carb keto chicken alfredo casserole recipe?
Yes, of course, you can double or triple this chicken alfredo casserole, but it depends on how many people are eating this dish. You can serve this delicious dish at lunch or dinner.
- Add onion powder, herbs, nutmeg, and seasoning to increase the deliciousness of the recipe.
- You can add your favorite vegetables to this dish if you desire.
- Sprinkle with your favorite herbs.
- The Remaining can be kept in the fridge for the next use.
Low Carb Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- 1 pound chicken breast – cubed, skinless, boneless
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 2 clove garlic – minced
- 2 cup spinach – chopped
- 2 cup mushrooms – sliced
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F.
- Heat a frying pan over medium flame and then add olive oil to it.
- Add the chicken and cook for a few minutes until browned.
- Remove from the pan and add them into a baking dish and keep it aside.
- Add the butter to the pan and melt it. Add minced garlic, mushrooms, and spinach and cook for four to five minutes until tender.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until melt. Add the seasoning, heavy cream, pepper, and salt.
- Boil the sauce and simmer for five to six minutes until the sauce has been thickened and reduced.
- Add the sauce over the chicken into the baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and then bake in the preheated oven for fifteen to twenty minutes until hot.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and fresh cilantro.
- Serve with your favorite veggies.
- Place remaining in the freezer for some days.
So, guys, I hope you enjoyed this Low Carb Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole recipe. You can make it every week. If you love chicken, I am sure you will love this recipe.
All chicken lovers who are searching for low carb keto chicken alfredo casserole will enjoy this delicious recipe. If you love this recipe, then don’t forget to share it with your sweet friends on Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media platforms.