Egg salad is a keto-friendly and low-carb recipe. It is creamy, tangy, and full of flavour meal.
Enjoy this recipe any way you like. Place it in the lunchbox and breakfast plate. Who needs protein if you have an egg? The egg is the main ingredient in this recipe. Honestly, keto egg salad is perfect for any occasion. This meal can be prepared in less time.
Firstly: Eating keto recipes is good for health, and it also improves heart health and protects brain function. You should add keto recipes to your diet.
Secondly: Green herb – For example, fresh parsley and dill increase the flavour of the recipe. If you are a huge fan of keto and low-carb food, you must try this yummy egg salad recipe.
Thirdly: Flavorful spices added to the deliciousness of the recipe.
Looking for more low-carb recipes:-
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Easy Recipe
- Low Carb Easy Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- Healthy Chicken Fajita Casserole Easy Recipe
Ingredients for low-carb egg salad
Avocado – Take medium avocado for this recipe.
Egg – Boil the eggs.
Mayonnaise – Good quality of mayonnaise used for this dish.
Dijon mustard – Add Dijon mustard to give an extra flavour.
Splash of lemon juice – Lemon increases the deliciousness of the salad.
Dill – Dill gives an extra layer of flavour to the dish.
Fresh parsley – Chop the fresh parsley and garnish the dish at the end.
Pepper and Salt – Add pepper and salt according to taste.
How To Make Keto Egg Salad
Step 1: Add eggs and water in the saucepan until the water covers the eggs.
- After that, turn on the heat and boil it.
- When done, turn off the flame. Leave the eggs in hot water for ten to fifteen minutes. Further, run eggs under cold water. Peel shells.
Step 2: Next, chop the eggs into small pieces.
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Keep it aside.
- After that, mash the avocado – sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Step 3: Take a medium bowl: combine the mustard, eggs, mayonnaise, and mashed avocado, dill, lemon juice, and your favorite herb for example fresh parsley.
In this end, chill and serve!
Garnish the keto egg salad dish
Most importantly, when the dish is ready to serve, garnish it. It makes the dish appearance excellent.
Fresh parsley: Sprinkle with fresh parsley over the egg salad.
Moreover, serve the dish with your favourite dish. For example, you can serve on keto bread or on top of lettuce.
Keto egg salad storage instructions
You can store this recipe in the refrigerator for two to three days. It is a good option if there is any leftover. But, I will not recommend you freeze the dish.
Keto egg salad FAQ
Is egg salad is keto-friendly?
Answer: Yeah, sure, most egg salad is keto-friendly but, it depends on what adds to them. Further, this recipe contains two-gram net carbs per serving; it makes this the best keto egg salad.
Is egg salad healthy?
Answer: Yes, the egg has a lot of healthy nutrients. The egg salad recipe has healthy ingredients. Further, there are many types of egg salad; if you eat low-carb keto egg salad, it is right for you.
How long will it last in the refrigerator?
Answer: You can store this for two to three days in the refrigerator. Otherwise, it will lose the freshness.
Keto Egg Salad Recipe
- Six eggs
- One Avocado – medium
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- One teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Splash of lemon juice – to prevent avocado browning
- ⅛ teaspoon Dill – optional
- Half teaspoon fresh parsley – chopped, optional
- Pepper and salt – as needed
- Add eggs and water to the saucepan. Boil it.
- When they get a boil, turn off the flame. Leave the eggs in hot water and cover the lid for ten to fifteen minutes.
- After that, rinse under cold water and then peel shells.
- Next, chop the eggs into pieces – sprinkle with pepper and salt. Keep it aside.
- Mash the avocado – sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Combine the lemon juice, dill, mustard, mashed avocado, eggs, mayonnaise, and fresh parsley.
- Garnish the plate with fresh parsley.
- Store in the refrigerator for two to three days.
We want to know your thoughts
Share your comments:
If you have any questions about our recipe, you can ask below.
Share your photos:
Did you make this dish? If yes, don’t forget to show us a pic of what you made!
Rate this recipe:
If you love to make this recipe, rate this recipe
Further, If you love this dish, share a photo on Pinterest.
Pin our pin:
share our pin and pin on Pinterest.